Congratulations to LUKEROUTLEDGE31 whose entry was chosen by our judges as the winning entry!
Thanks to everyone who participated. Click here to get involved in future poster competitions and other design briefs.
Would you like the opportunity to see your artwork printed on our world famous and unique A2 poster?
This time the theme is 'SOUL'.
The top twenty entries with the most votes will qualify to be judged by our panel which this time is represented by Penny (www.onepennypiece.com)
You can upload your design now. Voting will open on 27th August and the competition will end at midnight on 10th September 2012.
About our judge:
Penny was educated at Chelsea College of Art Design and Central Saint Martins and upon graduating, quickly established himself within the stencil art scene in London. He has received critical acclaim for his highly technical, intricately detailed hand-cut stencils and has sold work worldwide with sellout releases over the last few years. The stencil process he uses is intensely laboured, sometimes taking hundreds of hours to cut every elaborate detail.
• The brief is open to artists from all disciplines
• Please work to A2 dimensions (594x420mm) - can be portrait or landscape
• For purposes of voting and pre-viewing in the web gallery, your entry needs to be formatted into a JPG or PNG format, RGB, resolution: 72dpi, max filesize: 1MB
• For optimal viewing in the gallery, please resize your image to 610 pixels width (or 750px for landscape orientated entries)
• Please make sure your name, daytime phone number and email address are added to your profile on dontpaniconline.com - you can edit your profile at any time but please make sure this information is present before the competition ends
• If your entry is chosen as the winner, you will be contacted to send over the hi-res (300 dpi) version of it. So be prepared to have this quality version ready if you are chosen
Terms and conditions
• Entries with the highest votes may not
• Please do not feature the Don't Panic logo on your design
• Entries received after the deadline will not be considered
• Entries that do not follow the design brief will not be considered but may not be deleted
• Entries can only be submitted via dontpaniconline.com
• All entries will be moderated and any containing any offensive imagery will be removed