Here it is again, the opportunity to see your artwork printed on our esteemed and unique A2 poster! This time the theme is 'SAFE'.
As usual, the top ten entries with the most votes will qualify to be judged by our panel which this time is represented by art collective Peepshow.
You can upload your design from now. Voting will open on 18th April and the competition will end at midnight BST 9th May 2011.
About our judges
Peepshow was founded in 2000 by graduates of the University of Brighton to facilitate self promotion, share clients and collaborate. Since then, as a collective and as individuals, they have worked extensively within the areas of illustration, advertising, art direction, moving image, set design, mixed media installation and fashion and textile design.
Peepshow has fostered relationships with The Victoria and Albert Museum, SHOWstudio and onedotzero as well as many international advertising agencies such as Fallon, Ogilvy and Mather, M&C Saatchi, Wieden + Kennedy and TBWA. Much of the creative input for their commercial work stems from self-initiated activities, events and exhibitions. Their inclusion in The British Council’s touring expo ‘Picture This’ and 'Ecology Earth' at The Museum of Modern Art in Japan has seen them represent the best of British image making.
As illustrators they have frequently appeared in publications such as The Guardian, The Observer, The Telegraph and The New York Times and their work regularly features in Creative Review, Design Week and Varoom. The collective has been asked to contribute to many books on the subject of illustration including Pen & Mouse, Illusive, The Fundamentals of Illustration, Picture Book and Hand To Eye. Collectively Peepshow's moving image work has been featured at 'onedotzero: adventures in motion' at the ICA, 'Counter:Vision' at The Hayward Gallery and as part of 'Pictoplasma' in New York as well as appearing on channels such as the BBC, Channel 4 and MTV. With this eclectic approach, different experiences and individual skills they offer a unique and exciting approach to ideas and imagery.
Peepshow is Luke Best, Jenny Bowers, Miles Donovan, Chrissie Macdonald, Pete Mellor, Marie O’Connor, Andrew Rae, Elliot Thoburn, Lucy Vigrass and Spencer Wilson
Congratulations to AMY_HARRIS whose entry was chosen by our judges as the winning entry!
Thanks to everyone who participated. Click here to get involved in future poster competitions and other design briefs.
- The brief is open to artists from all disciplines
- Please work to A2 dimensions (594x420mm) - can be portrait or landscape
- For purposes of voting and pre-viewing in the web gallery, your entry needs to be formatted into a JPG or PNG format, RGB, resolution: 72dpi, max filesize: 1MB
- For optimal viewing in the gallery, please resize your image to 610 pixels width (or 750px for landscape orientated entries)
- Please make sure your name, daytime phone number and email address are added to your profile on dontpaniconline.com - you can edit your profile at any time but please make sure this information is present before the competition ends
- If your entry is chosen as the winner, you will be contacted to send over the hi-res (300 dpi) version of it. So be prepared to have this quality version ready if you are chosen
Terms and conditions
- Entries with the highest votes may not necessarily win
- Please do not feature the Don't Panic logo on your design
- Entries received after the deadline will not be considered
- Entries that do not follow the design brief will not be considered but may not be deleted
- Entries can only be submitted via dontpaniconline.com
- All entries will be moderated and any containing any offensive imagery will be removed