Congratulations to NEILAKOGA whose entry was chosen by our judges as the winning entry!
Thanks to everyone who participated. Click here to get involved in future poster competitions and other design briefs.
To celebrate the highly anticipated release of TRON: Legacy, in cinemas December 17, Don’t Panic are giving one designer the chance to win a MacBook and to have their artwork seen across the country.
Follow the design brief and entry guidelines below to create a TRON: Legacy inspired postcard based on the theme, ‘Hidden Places’. 80,000 copies of the winning entry will be printed and distributed throughout the UK via Don’t Panic’s packs. The winner will also receive a brand new MacBook. We’ll also reward five runners up with official TRON: Legacy merchandise packs.
Upload your designs here, to the TRON: Legacy gallery, which will then be open to the public vote. To be in with a chance of winning this prize, follow the brief and guidelines below and let your creativity explore places it has never been before!
TRON: LEGACY is a high-tech 3D adventure set in a digital world unlike anything ever captured on the big screen. When Sam Flynn (GARRETT HEDLUND), the tech-savvy 27-year-old son of Kevin Flynn (JEFF BRIDGES), looks into his father’s disappearance he finds himself pulled into a digital world where his father has been trapped for 20 years. Along with Kevin’s loyal confidant Quorra (OLIVIA WILDE), father and son embark on a life-and-death journey of escape across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous. Directed by Joseph Kosinski. Cast includes Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund, Olivia Wilde, Bruce Boxleitner, James Frain, Beau Garrett and Michael Sheen.
Presented in Disney Digital 3D and scored by Grammy® Award-winning electronic music duo Daft Punk, TRON: Legacy opens in the UK on December 17 2010, in Disney Digital 3D and IMAX 3D
- You can upload starting from now
- Voting will begin on 29 November 2010, and will end at midnight 12 Dec 2010 when THE TOP TEN ENTRIES BY VOTE will be presented to a judging panel who will select the winner and the top five runners up
- The overall winner will be announced on 13 Dec 2010
- The winner will be published in the Dec/Jan Don’t Panic pack
- Important: If you are thinking of using images from the film or the film’s posters please make sure you do not copy them directly, but create your own interpretation of them
- Please make sure your name, daytime phone number and email address are added to your profile on dontpaniconline.com - you can edit your profile at any time but please make sure this information is present before the competition ends
- Entries must follow the design specifications (below) otherwise they risk disqualification
- Entries must be on-brief
- Entries can be submitted until the closing date of midnight 12 Dec 2010 but if you upload later than the voting deadline you will be missing out on votes
- Entries can only be submitted via dontpaniconline.com
- All entries will be moderated and any containing any offensive imagery will be removed
- All work must be original and created for this brief and must not have been used or published elsewhere before
Win a Macbook, and your design published in Don’t Panic packs
The winner will receive a MacBook featuring: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB DDR3 memory, 250GB hard drive1, 8x double-layer SuperDrive, NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics, built-in 10-hour battery and polycarbonate unibody enclosure. 80,000 copies of the winning entry will be printed and distributed throughout the UK via Don’t Panic packs. Entries with the highest votes may not necessarily win. Please do not feature the Don't Panic logo on your design. Entries received after the deadline will not be considered. Entries that do not follow the design brief will not be considered but may not be deleted