Here at Don’t Panic, we like to think we put our loyal followers before all else. And whilst we can’t listen all the time, generally when something comes up more than once in our inbox, we tend to put down our lattes and take notice.
You told us you’d like another month to be able to enter our fantastic design competition with Feel Good Drinks because you were swamped with other commitments at what is admittedly a busy time of year for all you next-generation art types. Exams, projects, festivals, girl problems/boy problems – you name it – June is a hotbed of all that important stuff.
So we’ve listened, Feel Good Drinks have listened. In order to give everyone a fair amount of time to have a crack at this brilliant opportunity, we will now be accepting entries until the 7h August, meaning voting will now take place up until the 30th August – what larks!
Rules are exactly the same – entry guidelines are below. Fly, my pretties.
Submissions Close: 7th August 2013
We’re looking for creative ideas for a national poster campaign to raise awareness of Feel Good Drinks, and make the nation feel good! We need you to think big, think bold, and think different. We want to see ideas that stop people in their tracks and make them feel that ear to ear grin kind of good.
The communication objectives are simple: people need to know our brand name, what our drinks look like and that our drinks are full of tasty goodness. The communication needs to be unique, memorable and very feel good. Be brave, be cheeky if you want, but above all be noticed!
We’d like you to design us a poster campaign which could run nationwide. We like outdoor advertising because it can be confident and impactful. Feel free to incorporate the Feel Good Drinks logo and images of our bottles into your work where appropriate. If you do include a bottle image, please focus on one or all of our small bottle still and sparkling range.
The winner will get their very own iPad to move their creative work forward, and their work will feature in a London based poster campaign this autumn. If the entry really gets us fired up, we’ll also run it as a full blown national campaign in 2014, with all the PR and publicity that comes with it! Now how’s that for a C.V booster…
• You must be a UK resident.
• The brief is open to artists of all disciplines, maybe not performance, though? Difficult to print that.
• A maximum of one entry is allowed per registered Don’t Panic Online member.
• Use file extensions: jpg .png .pdf .eps .ai
• Maximum file size: 4 MB, because we're not made of servers!
• A2 (594 x 420mm) + 3mm bleed.
• For purposes of voting and pre-viewing in the web gallery - Resolution: 72dpi. Max file size: 1MB. RGB as a .jpg or .png
• For optimal viewing in the gallery, please resize your image to 610 pixels width
• If your entry is chosen as the winner, you will be contacted to send over the hi-res (300 dpi) CMYK version of it. Be prepared to have this quality version ready if you are chosen
• Once submitted, there is no way to change your entry. So please make sure you upload the correct file.
• By entering the competition you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
• Design featured in London based design campaign