Congratulations to CAPTAINBLAUBEERE whose entry was chosen by our judges as the winning entry!
Thanks to everyone who participated. Click here to get involved in future poster competitions and other design briefs.
Would you like the opportunity to see your artwork printed on our world famous and unique A2 poster?
This time the theme is 'BELIEVE'. As usual, the top ten entries with the most votes will qualify to be judged by our panel which this time is represented by Tom Blackford.
You can upload your design now. Voting will open on 18th March and the competition will end at midnight on 1st April 2012. Good luck!
About our judge:
Tom Blackford was born in London, where he currently lives and works as a freelance artist, working as an illustrator, painter and muralist throughout the London area and beyond. His work fuses together a number of his interests, from his involvement in the graffiti and street art scene to his background in self publishing comics and passion for Japanese history and pop imagery and its merging with American culture and sensibilities. Tom’s distinct colour palette, often twisted subject matter, technique and bold themes continue to resonate with a growing audience.
Clients include: MTV (Europe), Nike, Carhaart, Barbican, Vanity Fair, Manga Entertainment and EA Games amongst others.
- The brief is open to artists from all disciplines
- Please work to A2 dimensions (594x420mm) - can be portrait or landscape
- For purposes of voting and pre-viewing in the web gallery, your entry needs to be formatted into a JPG or PNG format, RGB, resolution: 72dpi, max filesize: 1MB
- For optimal viewing in the gallery, please resize your image to 610 pixels width (or 750px for landscape orientated entries)
- Please make sure your name, daytime phone number and email address are added to your profile on dontpaniconline.com - you can edit your profile at any time but please make sure this information is present before the competition ends
- If your entry is chosen as the winner, you will be contacted to send over the hi-res (300 dpi) version of it. So be prepared to have this quality version ready if you are chosen
Terms and conditions
- Entries with the highest votes may not necessarily win
- Please do not feature the Don't Panic logo on your design
- Entries received after the deadline will not be considered
- Entries that do not follow the design brief will not be considered but may not be deleted
- Entries can only be submitted via dontpaniconline.com
- All entries will be moderated and any containing any offensive imagery will be removed